I keep seeing rain in the forecast for the Portland area, which is only typical for this time of year, however it is not really raining! When it is sunny like it is today, that means my class of preschoolers gets to run around at the park...YAY! There is nothing like being inside for 10 hours with rambunctious 3 year olds. Not that I am complaining about the lack of rain, but I do really enjoy curling up inside on a rainy Northwest day.
Yesterday however was an extremely wet day, so I took advantage of the crummy weather and put on my snuggly clothes. I also decided that I wanted to see what all the fuss was about Grey Gardens, the HBO movie. Here is the trailer so you can have a sneak peek!
Two of my roomies and I gathered around with blankets in tow and settled in to enjoy the show, and boy did we enjoy it. I was a bit unsure because I knew it was a remake of an old documentary. Now don't get me wrong I enjoy some documentaries, but they have to be really interesting or I get bored easily...hehe. This movie kept me captivated the entire time. I can see why Drew Barrymore is winning so many awards for her role as Edie, she was simply made to play this role.
After we watched the entire movie, we looked on our netflicks queue and began watching the original, and wow...Drew nailed the accent on the head, it was pretty much unreal. If anyone has been wanting to see this film, take the leap and do it, you won't regret it! My only regret was not having popcorn while I watched :)
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment