Thursday, January 14, 2010

it's just how i am...



While reading the January issue of SELF magazine today, I gained a bit of knowledge that I thought I already had. As the people who know me well can tell you... I am VERY particular about somethings in my life, and when I read this quote from the interview with Carrie Underwood I instantly felt better about my quirks:)



"It drives me crazy when people put stuff in the wrong place. When I have people over and they try to help clean up, I'm like, 'No, I've got it!' I may not be able to control every aspect of my life, but I can control where my pots go and what color cups are lined up where. The red ones go here."




I like to look at it that way too, that I can't control everything, but this one thing needs to be this way. Haha. I'm sure we all have our funny habits and this one is one of my many. Feel free to share your silly quirks with me too!
Congratulations on feeling comfortable being you...who is better to be than yourself!
XOXO





2 comments: