Thursday, January 28, 2010

love treats

Valentine's day is right around the corner, and I am always looking for sweet little ways to show those around me how much I love them. I stumbled upon a few creative and inexpensive goodies that are sure to make your loved ones feel warm and fuzzy.

This is so simple, and how fun that the candy bags are personalized.

I think my preschoolers would love to see pictures of themselves on the outside of a candy bag!

For the decorator in all of us.

I can see these hanging from wooden coat hooks in a hallway. What an easy way to spread Valentine cheer throughout your home.

For the child inside all of us.

These flower petal/heart lollipop treats are divine. They would look so cute bunched together with some fun ribbon or raffia. I like that they are not the cliche bouquet of roses too.


For the riddler.

The play on words makes truly makes these DIY crafts so charming. Anyone who gives a gift like this will have a very happy recipient.

To warm someone on the inside and outside.

Something as simple as cutting out hearts, adding a special note and placing them on someones favorite tea is just so thoughtful. I love that this is so unexpected, but so very meaningful.

I think I may dig out some of my crafting supplies and get to work now. The way this year is flying by, Valentine's day will be here tomorrow!

XOXO,

Sassy Courtney

{Pictures and Ideas via}

No comments:

Post a Comment