Sunday, January 24, 2010

.award season.



All of the fabulous dresses and red carpets can only mean one thing... that AWARD SEASON is upon us! After watching two shows already ( parts of the Golden Globes and the SAG awards) I am loving so many of the dresses, and not to mention the shows that are nominated for awards too. These are a few of the dresses I can't seem to forget...because I love love love them :)







Makes me proud to be a Courtney... however I am kinda partial to the way I spell it ;) sorry Courteney!

She can rock this dress so well. I love the elegant yet dare devil-ish side.



Another flawless moment from our friend jen.

This is too chic. I am obsessed with Glee and Lea Michele just happens to be my favorite, so of course I love this dress!

Loved the splash of color, since it seemed that black was the color of the night.


Hands down Sooki takes the best dressed...Anna looks stunning...could not have been a more divine decision! Kudos :)
Toodles for now!
Don't worry there will be SAG award photos too my loves!

1 comment:

  1. totally agree = anna paquin wins the best dressed award for me, too! so fun to meet another Portlander!

    ReplyDelete