It is funny to think that all the things we have experienced in life thus far have molded together to create the beings that we are today. I notice more each day that the characteristics I embody really stem from the past. Not to say that reflecting on what has made you who you are doesn't equally inspire you to strive for more and the thrill of newness in the present and future. I have been thinking about many things recently...friendships, relationships, life goals and visions. It made me realize how many rich life experiences I've had, and have yet to tackle.
This thoughtful examination lead me to create a few goals that I feel won't expire over time. So here it goes:
1. Smile more than you want to.
2. Give people the benefit of the doubt, but don't let go of your gut feelings...they are there to keep you aware.
3. Believe in the power you have over yourself and anything negative that may be thrown at you.
4. It will always be worth it, even if it doesn't seem that way in the moment. You will learn, and that's all you can ask for. The rest is a blessing.
Often I find things on Instagram that I will save as a reminder to keep a positive outlook on life, here is one of them...
I know I got serious on you, but as in life there has to be a a balance of sassy and serious.
I ask you to think about your life and look at what it's lead you to be like today. Pretty amazing isn't it! Be proud, humble and genuine...after all there is only one you.
XOXO,
Courtney
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment