Thursday, February 28, 2013

IPad love

It's kind of ridiculous how much a new piece of technology can consume you. As a happy Friday to myself I finally purchased an iPad!!! (Yes, all those exclamation points are necessary...it's flipping amazing!)

I am an iPhone girl, so I figured I wouldn't get that addicted to it, but I was VERY wrong! I must say it makes my phone look like a teeny tiny zoolander-esque cell phone...haha. If you don't know what I'm referring to you better study up on your Zoolander ASAP!

With a friend-cation in September to Wells Beach, Maine I figured I would need something to keep me occupied on the plane...on that note I needed some cute "luggage" for the iPad too. Hence this beauty...


Yes, I know I have a problem...I am working on it! But in the mean time, why not just read about others who have a love for fabulous things like I do...haha, no really... I began reading a really funny/awesome/entertaining book called "White Girl Problems" by Babe Walker. Check out her blog...it's too much! And by 'too much,' I mean great! I am sure that if you know me you will know why I like her style. 


Cheers to another week going by...

XOXO~

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment