Friday, January 4, 2013

New year New you

There is something to be said about making Resolutions. I know that most of the resolutions we create are swept under the rug without a second glance, but this year I am making a valiant effort to accomplish a few. I have been teaching for almost 6 years at a wonderful child development center, meanwhile I have also been putting of going back to school to earn my master's degree. Finally I am taking the next step and applying...aka, taking the bull by the horns and living my life how I have always envisioned it.

While my stomach is in knots and my bank account wonders "how do we pay for this?" I know that if I don't act now, I will feel as if I am missing out. You see I haven't felt this urge to enroll until just recently. Maybe it's because I don't feel the pressure from others to go, maybe it's because the people around me are fulfilling their passions, or maybe I have found the strength and drive to be what I've been working to be for so long. Ok...truthfully it is all of those factors mixed together.

I have to have my application submitted by the first of February, and then the waiting game begins...YIKES!

Lets hope, wish and pray that all goes as well.

XOXO,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment