Monday, September 10, 2012

27.

I have been away from the blogging world for a bit now, but for some reason I felt compelled to re-enter today. Whether it be the fact that I have a few free hours or that I just celebrated my 27th birthday (who cares if it was a month ago)  and want to do more things I am passionate about this year, I am ready to get the ball rolling again on Slightly Sassy.

This summer has been filled with a lot of once in a lifetime experiences, and plenty of day to day memories. As a welcome back I will try and fill in the blanks from the past year...YES, I know that is a long time! It is true what they say..."time flies when you're having fun!"


APRIL


I posed in my first "photo shoot" for a few ladies who wanted to practice shooting around Portland. Needless to say I could do this EVERYDAY! I had such a fun time. The day was filled with so much laughter, lightheartedness and frankly I felt empowered. Here is a sample of some of the shots they took that somewhat sunny day in Portland.




Spring passed by in a wink, and before I knew it Summer was in full swing.

JUNE

What a busy time June was, between two of my bff's having their joint birthday party, Hooli visiting from Vermont and my BFF Amy getting married on Maui ( I FINALLY got to fulfill my MOH duties!), it was a jam packed four weeks.


 
Reunited with Juliet!
 


  Birthday Girls






















A few nights in paradise...







                                                                 


Ready for a fun night of celebrating









 
 
 
 


 
It was an amazing week with my beautiful best friend!
 
The rest of the summer was crazy and flew by extrememly fast. I think that these photos sum it up pretty well. Obviously I am on a photo kick, guess thats great since pictures say way more than words!
 
Organic Brewfest

 
Mini me

 
Mississippi Street Fair

 
International Brewfest

 
Shenanigans

 
My Cousins Bachelorette

 
Fireball at 11am

 
Lindsay's beautiful wedding




Well hopefully that isn't too much to take in. At least I am caught up and can continue to keep it current...here is to hoping anyway;)

~C

1 comment:

  1. Photos from my photo shoot courtesy of Heather Butler Skogen

    ReplyDelete