sweet treats to tell someone they are lovely and unique...
For some odd reason I have always loved Buddhas...I am not Buddhist, but something about them really appeals to me. It probably is the fact that no matter what, I will always have a smaller belly than a "Big Belly Buddha," hehe. I found these silly Buddha figurines at Urbanoutfitters and thought that they would make a cute little gift to give someone as an 'out of the blue' treat to make them feel special.

I love to visit my Grammie, and sometimes I even bring her some flowers just because I think she is FABULOUS! This would be the cutest vase set to bring someone on a visit to their house. It is clean but functional and really highlights the natural beauty of the flowers it is showcasing.
At only $24 I think this is a precious gift for girls of all ages. This would be lovely in a baby's room, or in a chic girls apartment. The details really make this a piece unique, and I'm sure any one who receives this as a gift will feel equally as special.

A thoughtful note is also a nice way to let those who mean a lot to you just exactly how much you really appreciate them. One of my previous students gave me a card from egg press and I thought that it was so cute and quirky. This is one of their newest creations for 2010.

Cheers to good friends, blog friends and family!

i like that little vase set a lot. i especially like that you wouldn't need many flowers to make them stand out...just a couple of little clippings :).
ReplyDelete