Monday, March 8, 2010

a few of my favorite things


My friend Lauren over at The Little Things We Do does a blog every once in a while about a select few of her favorite things around her home. I thought that I'd give it a go, and share with all of you a few of the items I have that I love love love.
words of wisdom...
I have had this framed card in my room for a while now, and I'd like to say it is always there if I'm in need of encouragement.
I also really love the stack of books and the vintage cigar box the frame lives on, it is cluttered but relaxed and clean.

a creative gift...

Lauren at the little things, made me this amazing jewelry stand. It was constructed using two vintage plates and a vintage glass cup. I love that I can set it out with a few fun pieces of jewelry to create a charming and whimsical touch to my bedroom.

All in form...

The mere fact that these are miniature dress forms makes me happy, but the fact that they are classic black and white add to my fondness of them. They are a constant reminder to me to be stylish and fabulous as much as possible!

I think I may make this a recurring blog, so if anyone has something to share let me know. I am always interested in new decorating ideas.

Enjoy your week!

XOXO, Sassy Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment