Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a new adventure

So last week I accepted a new job!!! I am still working for the same company, it is just at a different school. This is sure to be a bittersweet journey. I am going to be the lead teacher in the Toddler room, which is the classroom filled with children ranging from 2-3 years old. The new room I am going to be in is beautiful too, it has lots of natural light and plenty of space for the children to explore. Of course I am sad that I will not be downtown, with the children and families I love so much, but there are going to be lots of memories made at my new school. I still have the rest of this week and all of next week to enjoy with my Preschoolers, so I am really trying to take every moment in. I will be sure and let you all know how this journey goes :)

On another note...Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

This is the cutout detailing around the bottom of my skirt...so fun and girly!

Seeing everyone decked out in green is awesome...well only if it isn't Uof O gear;) I am wearing one of my favorite green articles of clothing today, a dainty and high waisted skirt.I am hoping that the skirt will help me on my mission to make spring come sooner rather than later. Hope you all have a great day, and get to enjoy the spirit of the day!


XOXO,
Sassy Courtney



1 comment:

  1. didn't have any green on today, and nobody pinched me! sadly, i was stuck at an all-staff meeting at my other school. it's good though. btw, i won't be in the country to welcome you the week you start, but WELCOME in advance.

    ReplyDelete