Today is a BIG day for the state of Oregon...today is the CIVIL WAR! I am all clad in my Orange and Black (you learn to love bright orange when you're an O-State girl), and couldn't be more excited for the team spirit that is filling the air around town. I must say I am rather impressed by the lack of University of Oregon fans I have seen today :) This game is for all the marbles...well roses, and I decided to find a few chic beaver clothing options so that you don't look like a fan who has actually lost your marbles!
For the Sports fan in us all...

Layer this tee, which I own, with an orange tank top underneith, and you're sure to look cute and full of spirit for the beavs!

Since the weather is going to be chilly...warm up in this cozy coat!
For the man in your life...
nothing says you care like a chic sports team shirt...this one is so unique!
GO BEAVERS!!!!

i wish i'd had shirt #1 to wear today!
ReplyDeleteOooooh! Esssss! Youuuuuuu! Oregon State Fight, Fight, Fight!!!