...The smell of Christmas trees...



These are a few of my favorite oranaments from my very own tree



I have an amazing family. We are all reminded of how blessed we are, especially during this time of year, to have one another.
.jpg)

.jpg)
The Fabulous shoes I am going to wear for a holiday party.
Max, my dog, on top of the presents...he is so silly.
Peacock Lane is a famous Portland Christmas tradition, I am excited to see the lights on Peacock Lane with my roommates this year!
Never will I ever go and see the actual tree lighting again, but I love to venture to the square sometime during the holidays each year and admire the beauty in the very center of the city.




As you can tell there are many things that I enjoy about this warm and happy time of year, and if you have any I would love to hear them. Hope your holiday season is starting out with much magic and joy.
XOXO,
Courtney

those peep toe booties are tres chic! and i love the purple peacock feather ornament. all of these pictures are making me wish it was christmas right now!
ReplyDelete