

Last Christmas I recieved a robe from Aerie just like this one, only white. I love love love this robe. If you are still searching for the perfect gift for someone, this robe is it. It washes well, is cozy and it has pockets and a hood. Not to mention that the length is just right, those long robes always make me trip when I am walking up the stairs, and this one keeps me moving ;)

I thought that these Aerie pj pants would look cute with the robe and a simple tank.

The detail of the bow on the front of this tank top makes it so chic yet girly at the same time. I love that it is a tank too, because I get so warm when I am sleeping.

I cannot begin to tell you how much this pajama set/outfit would appreciated by someones little sister. How fun and young...my sister would look too cute in this!
Hope you all stay nice and cozy in your pj's this winter!

those aerie pj's are so cute, but i tried them on @ the store and they have weird slit pockets that pooch out funny when they're on. i was super sad.
ReplyDelete