I love the simplistic bohemian feel this exudes without appearing to planned and forced.

Another lady who seems to understand what works for her...well most of the time...is Jennifer Love Hewitt. I could for sure see myself running errands, meeting up with friends and enjoying the day in this chic yet relaxed ensemble.

I don't know if it is the classic style and the unconventional presentation of this white button up, or simply the fact that Kim Kardashian is great at pairing items, but this is an outfit that anyone of any age could rock...and rock hard.

You wouldn't expect the booties to be a part of this getup, but they put the icing on the cake. The flawless make-up also lends itself to her final look...love the glow she has.
One thing I have been loving is Vanessa Hudgens nail color choices. I even tried my own color combination and received many complements.
This is her fun and sassy sea foam green and gold.
What combination are you going to try?
Ok so most of the outfits are more appropriate for my daily life in Portland, and are a little too bundled for the mexican coast. I guess that just means I better keep looking for the perfect items to fill up my luggage, and of course keep finding ideas that I can use my full closet for:)

You know how many times I would fall if I attempted to wear Drew's skirt? Thats hazardous gear for someone like me.
ReplyDelete