I couldn't think of a more amazing way to get in the holiday spirit. The entire tree is filled with people, as well as the stage, singing all of the best Christmas songs. New, since the last time I had attended, was the dance performances by the Jefferson dancers, which made the show even more beautiful. I also had the privilege of going with my Grandma, we both had a great time together..not a surprise at all:)
GLEE
the Christmas album
I broke down and bought the album from iTunes...couldn't resist... 2 of my favorite things all wrapped into one!
Elf
I love you...I love you...I loveeeee you...
Such a cotton-headed ninnymuggins!
Some great music, lots of laughs and a movie to make you feel magical, sounds splendid to me!
*Cookie Clause*
{via}
I would love to hear about some of the magical and memorable things that help you become filled with joy and happiness during the most wonderful time of the year.

who doesn't love elf?! i love will ferrell in general anyways :)
ReplyDelete