Monday, February 8, 2010

things that make me smile today...





By putting together a little list of the simple things that make life pleasureable, I have found that I really appreciate the day to day events that I would otherwise look over.


this is what i'm loving about february 8th

my new peach tunic...
it is making me hopeful that spring is coming sooner rather than later



an out of the blue gift from my mom that i absolutely adore




bachelor night with my girlfriends











deciding to participate in and train for a half-maraton


*if anyone has a good training workout, i am all ears!

































1 comment:

  1. i love that you are training for a half-marathon! i can't run, unless someone is chasing me. i've tried it, bought the "running shoes" like the shox and all that crap, but my knees hurt every time. treadmill and concrete are two different things. nevertheless, rest assured you will run in style, so don't fail me, k? get the cutest workout outfit. ask lauren about her workout video, that might be a good start and it doesn't involve running! sorry, my comment has become a "conversation" with you.

    ReplyDelete