Wednesday, February 17, 2010

...sorry it's been so long...

Wow it is amazing how time can just slip by so fast. My resolution of blogging is in a slump right now, here is my grand effort to get the blogging back in order :)


Last week was an outstanding weather week for Portland, so needless to say I was outside as much as possible. On Friday my roommate Sarah and I took an adventure to the Columbia Gorge for a hike at Multnomah Falls. I love to take my friends who grew up out of state to fun places in Oregon, in hopes that they all will love it as much as I do. Sure enough they usually do :) Anyway, it was a lovely day and we worked our booty's off.

In the 24 1/2 years I have been alive, I have never once hiked to the top of the falls, and I must say it was beautiful! We did the hike because we are training to run a half marathon sometime this year, and we thought this would be such a fun way to squeeze in some cross training, some fresh air and some gossip time too.



On another note, I am also on the look out for some cute and functional workout gear, since some of mine is getting to large...YAY!

These are a few of the awesome things I have found that are sure to make anyone look like a workout guru ;)



A cute and lightweight jacket




The BEST leggings ever, I wear them even when I am not working out!

I wear this base-layer top over my tees
I am a tee shirt person, but this is too cute, and what a fun and cheery color!


This is an amazing raincoat...lightweight a it has vents, perfect for outside workouts

All clothes
{via}

I also had an enjoyable time on Saturday afternoon. Sarah and myself went thrifting at Red, White and Blue, a local gem that my dear friend Lauren told me about. We found some treasures, and I can't wait to share them with you...I totally don't have pictures of them yet, so tomorrow will have to be my sharing day:) Hope you all are having a great week so far.

Until next time...XOXO,

Sassy Courtney


2 comments: