Thursday, November 12, 2009

hot cocoa for children...

Yesterday as I spent my Veterans day watching two of my favorite children, we decided to take a walk to the Starbucks and enjoy some hot chocolate. The kids were floored when we were walking back to the house with cocoa in hand. With all of the excitement I managed to forget how easily children spill, and how sugar can make them CRAZY! I had a 2 and 1/2 year old running circles around the house with a hot chocolate covered shirt, and hands. This chaos, minor at that, sparked my interest in bibs and fashionable cover-ups for children. Needless to say a bib would have reduced the craziness a bit. Here are some of the adorable bibs I have found.



Red Dotty Big Bib by Bazzle Baby

I could possibly be the biggest admirer of Polka-dots, especially when they involve red and white together, this bib instantly caught my eye for those reasons. You are never going to see Polka-dots go out of style either, so this is a fun way to incorporate them into a baby's wardrobe.


The Bib-A-Roo Full Body Bib by L'il Darlins


I Love the desgin behind these full body bibs. Kids get messy, and this is a fashionable way to keep them tidy
.

www.bibsect.com






These bibs are from Gap.com, and they are too cute. There are also burp rags and blankets to match available. Any little one would look so sweet in a chic bib like these.

Hope that you have a little bundle of joy to buy a chic bib for, if not, do like me and admire these bibs and keep notes for when the time comes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm all over those full body bibs! And I have the best picture in my head of you chasing around a 2 year old covered in chocolate :).

    ReplyDelete